Full & Half-Day Tours in Manuel Antonio
Immerse Yourself in Costa Rica’s Stunning Natural Wonders
Whether you are looking to jump from a 30 ft waterfall in the Costa Rican jungle, meet unique wildlife like the capuchin monkeys, sloths and iguanas or take in the beach views on Manuel Antonio’s gorgeous coastline, we have you covered. Navigate through our tour options below to pick the adventure that’s right for you!
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It!
- My family and I had a great time on the 3 Waterfalls/Beach tour! Our guides were Ismael, Byron, Coco, and Kevin. They picked us up at our hotel and after a few quick stops to pick up other groups at other hotels, we stopped by the office to sign waivers, which was very quick! The first waterfall was about 30-40 mins away and then each waterfall is about 20 mins apart. While we rode, Ismael shared a lot of information and did a great job of explaining what to expect at every stop. We had all ages on our tour from about 4 years old to 70’s and the guides did amazing with everyone. For the adventurous people, they encouraged and made sure they were safe. For the ones who wanted to stay back they made sure you were safe as well and happily answered any questions. The fruit snack and tilapia lunch was great as well. The final stop at the beach was great just to chill and play in the ocean. My son (12 years old), who did all of the jumps and activities, said it was the best part of our trip to CR! I didn’t do any of the jumps, but loved watching my family have a blast and just seeing the beautiful scenery!! Our family would definitely recommend this tour!!Kristal Dobbs 4/15/2022 (opens in a new tab)
- Amazing tour seeing waterfalls & jumping in pools! My 18 y/o son and I had such a great day with Adrian, Ramon (Brian) & Eric. These guys showed us the coolest places to jump and demonstrated such a true love of their country and nature. We felt like part of their family and they were even patient and supportive with me as I got over my initial fright of jumping! The lunch was delicious and we loved learning more about Costa Rica. Pura vida!Laura M 4/15/2022 (opens in a new tab)
- Best experience ever! We’re a family of 5 and we did the full day waterfall with Roberto, Alejandro, Andres and Coco and let me tell you something, theses guys brings service to the next level! The whole thing was unbelievable, they’re knowledgeable, fun, caring. We learned so much about culture, history, wildlife. Safety is number one but they also push you beyond you confort zone. There was a baby in our group and they took care of her like their own. Definitely recommend 300%Jerome O 4/14/2022 (opens in a new tab)
- Must Do Adventure Alejandro, cocoa, and the rest of the guys made this trip the #1 out of many trips. While we were driving, there were fun historical facts with games and music to pass the time. We saw a new side of Costa Rica that we haven't seen before. Plus, we got to slide on waterfalls, jump off cliffs, see them do some crazy acrobatic stunts, ate some delicious fresh food (AMAZING), spent some time on a new beautiful beach. Such a good job. Great photos too!Keaton O 4/01/2022 (opens in a new tab)
- SEND IT! This was by far the best tour my family (with a teenager) has ever taken. You are picked up at your hotel, the guys vibes are totally fun with a ton of knowledge of CR, safety is #1, waterfalls are beautiful, food is delicious, pictures are worth the package deal and you are left with an incredible long lasting memory of your time in Costa Rica. Big thanks to all of our guides for a day we will never forget! Alejandro, Matty, Ruben, Roberto, Andres and everyone else's name I forgot (so sorry) PURA VIDA!Tisa K 4/01/2022 (opens in a new tab)
- PADDLE 9 is hands down one of the best tour group agency I have experienced. I was recently in Dominical, Costa Rica with Caya Retreats and Paddle 9 tour guides (Ismael I believe [sorry if I have the spelling wrong] and Matty) picked us up and took us to near by waterfalls. From the start they treated us with hospitality and constantly were making sure we were safe, happy and comfortable. Super informed about the floral and fauna to the wildlife around, to navigating us in to pools and sharing the an awesome post adventure meal. 10/10 would recommend these guides and tour group. They picked/dropped us up from our door and again the whole time just made us feel taken care of. Pura vidagrace kinney 3/30/2022 (opens in a new tab)
- Paddle 9 made such an amazing experience on my first trip out of the country and first full day here in Costa Rica. The bus picked us up from our hotel in the morning and dropped us back off at the end. The guys are so friendly and make you feel so welcome. These are some cool locals. The bus driver navigates you through the city quickly and efficiently throughout the day. It’s so nice having this accommodation rather than trying to rent a car and do these excursions on your own I feel my money was well spent and We got the greatest experience possible and photos to prove it. The photographer who comes along is great he took candid photos through out and captured some great shots of the jumps we did and the slide experience. The food at the tilapia farm is fresh and as just as good as the locals describe. I wish the remainder of my excursions were with these guys. I 100% recommend going into the waterfall. It was an amazing experience and Andres guided me into the waterfall when I was terrified. This was my favorite stop and it allowed me to step outta my comfort zone. The guys are there to guide you the entire way. They allow you to chose what you do and don’t feel comfortable doing and show you some cool things along the way. I can’t thank Ruben, Andres, Adrian and Gummy enough. I can’t wait to come back to Costa Rica. These guys were the epitome of Pura Vida. Don’t forget to tip your guides!kelsey davis 2/20/2022 (opens in a new tab)
- While the tour ended up not being what we expected it was absolutely fantastic! You're brought to 3 lovely waterfalls (and a natural slide) that are just a few steps from where the bus drops you off. The water is exquisite as are the views. While driving the guides fill you in on so much information. Lunch at the tilapia farm was so good! Get the whole fish! Gumi (probably spelling that wrong) was a great driver.Kara Nolan 1/20/2022 (opens in a new tab)
The best part of the whole thing was how great all 3 guides were with our kids. Our kids are NOT risk takers (thus jumping off a Waterfall was not happening, again this tour was not what we expected) but Alejandro, Ismael and Ruben were lovely to our children. One if them always stayed back in the crowd to hang with them so my husband and I could jump or enjoy the water. They played soccer with our little guy on the beach when I'm sure they would have much rather enjoyed a little peace and quiet after a full day with 6 families. At the end on the ride back, Alejandro even let our little guy, who so badly just wanted to be one of the guys sit up front with him. Our guy ended up falling asleep in Alejandro's lap! I cannot thank these 3 guys enough for ensuring my scardey cat kids enjoyed thier trip too!
- My friend and I spent our first day in Manuel Antonio on a full-day waterfall excursion with the guys at Paddle 9, and they certainly set the bar high for every other excursion to follow. Ismael and Corry were so knowledgeable of the area, attentive and respectful, a ton of fun, and very accommodating for each of our needs and interests. Even when I was nervous jumping off the tallest waterfall, they were encouraging and made sure everything was done safely. Such an awesome group of people and we couldn’t have asked for a better way to kick off our trip. I can’t recommend this company enough – hope to be back doing it again some day!Emma Galeana 11/20/2021 (opens in a new tab)
Thank you guys! 🙂
- Thanks so much to the entire Paddle 9 team! This was our fourth waterfall tour in Costa Rica and Paddle 9’s is the best hands down. The guides were some of the coolest and most professional we have had than on any other tour in the past. Not only did they take us to all of these amazing waterfalls but we learned a lot about the history and culture along the way. The detail in every step of the tour was top notch. From our transportation pickup to the waterfall sites down to the meal at the end of the day. Our trip would not have been the same if we didn’t do Paddle 9’s tour. It is a must for traveling to Costa Rica.Services: Private tours , Group toursDevin Domanski 4/20/2021 (opens in a new tab)